What's the company culture at Stewart Business Systems?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Stewart Business Systems?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Stewart Business Systems?

Reply - Report abuse

Marilyn Monroe1 in Burlington, New Jersey

8 months ago

The first words that comes to mind here is dreadful and disheartening.This company has been ravaged with a change to power starved management that no longer places the best interest of their employees or customers first, or even second for that matter. They have become greedy in every sense of the word and blame the people behind the mask of their parent company to justify their actions. Every department is run in a way that only benefits the company. The culture within the company has been on a consistent decline for the past 24 months. The new product xerox released is dreadful, customers hate every machine and the infrastructure makes it impossible from a service standpoint. This company is being managed based on numbers on a spreadsheet opposed to actual experiences in the field. Due to this bad management strategy along with a inferior product and cut wages the culture is at an all time low. Stewart will continue to lose customers, employees and respect within this industry if they do not change; however the harsh reality is that the current management does not care. I was fortunate enough to free myself from the unprofessional world within Stewart well before the storm but rumor has it they have lost over 31 years of tenured experience in just a matter of weeks. If that isn't enough to open the eyes of management what is? If I can add one more thing, never ever work in Princeton, unless you just want to be verbally and emotionally abused.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.