How to get a job at STMicroelectronics.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Do you work at STMicroelectronics? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Mike in Athol, Massachusetts

101 months ago

I also would like to hear from anyone with advice in how to get an interview at STMicroelectronics.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Nun-Yur-biz in Chicago, Illinois

100 months ago

Guys, keep hope alive. I doubt if you ever will get an answer though.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mike in Chandler, Arizona

100 months ago

Mike in Athol, Massachusetts said: I also would like to hear from anyone with advice in how to get an interview at STMicroelectronics.

I interviewed w/ STMicroelectronics and I declined their offer. When I went I got the feeling the company is EXTREMELY disorganized and there were a bunch of empty cubes (never a good sign). Kinda like there was a mass exodus not too long ago. I could be wrong about the whole company though.. maybe just the DFT group I was interviewing at. All the same, I got a bad feeling about the place.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Nun-Yur-biz in Chicago, Illinois

100 months ago

Mike in Chandler, Arizona said: I interviewed w/ STMicroelectronics and I declined their offer. When I went I got the feeling the company is EXTREMELY disorganized and there were a bunch of empty cubes (never a good sign). Kinda like there was a mass exodus not too long ago. I could be wrong about the whole company though.. maybe just the DFT group I was interviewing at. All the same, I got a bad feeling about the place.

I take it that you had multiple job offers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.