Background Check Length

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

ktown in Cincinnati, Ohio

96 months ago

I have already accepted my job at Stryker and have been waiting on the background check results. How long does that normally take? I have already resigned with my former company due to giving them 2 weeks. I do not have anything to be worried about, i just wanted to know the normal process length.

thanks for the help

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Caldwell, New Jersey

11 months ago

I know this post is old but after your final interviews how long did it take to get a offer?

Reply - Report abuse

Jnc in Tyler, Texas

8 months ago

Anonymous in Caldwell, New Jersey said: I know this post is old but after your final interviews how long did it take to get a offer?

I'm wondering the same thing. I started the interview process in September and still haven't gotten a yes or no from Stryker.

Reply - Report abuse

A guy in the panhandle in Texas

3 months ago

For me, the whole interview process took two months. Phone interview, meeting for with hiring manager, meeting with the other reps that work the territory, second meeting with hiring manager included a presentation on product and a 30/60/90. Had a lunch meeting with everyone that I'd be working with and then offer happened. Will be starting this next month as a new sales representative.

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.