Background check at Stryker

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

tcohio in Lexington, Kentucky

63 months ago

Joe Blowski in Birmingham, Michigan said: I'm working through the application process at Stryker. I've been through the phone interview and have met w the hiring manager as well. I took the Gallup test and did well w that as well, I was told. Now I'm concerned about the background check. I don't have anything major on my criminal, just an underage drinking back in college. My license was recently suspended for late payment on a registration expired ticket. Also, due to a divorce my credit took a pretty big hit, with a bankruptcy. Will that be a deal killer? Should I not get my hopes up?

Any word on whether the bankruptcy was a big deal. Did they even do a credit check? Im curious. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

7777AL in Dallas, Texas

63 months ago

Joe Blowski in Birmingham, Michigan said: I'm working through the application process at Stryker. I've been through the phone interview and have met w the hiring manager as well. I took the Gallup test and did well w that as well, I was told. Now I'm concerned about the background check. I don't have anything major on my criminal, just an underage drinking back in college. My license was recently suspended for late payment on a registration expired ticket. Also, due to a divorce my credit took a pretty big hit, with a bankruptcy. Will that be a deal killer? Should I not get my hopes up?

HI, CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW THAT WENT. DID YOU TELL THEM UPFRONT BEFORE THEY CHECKED YOUR CREDIT, OR NO. ALSO, DID YOU STILL GET HIRED. I HAVE AN INTERVIEW WITH THEM IN 2 MONTHS, AND AM WONDERING.... THANKS!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.