Reaching Out To Stryker

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

JonB in Lehi, Utah

52 months ago

I have tried to get through to Stryker as a Associate Sales Representative in the Salt Lake City area for months and not received a call. I know that there are thousands of people wanting to work for this great company, but I feel I would a great asset for this company. I have a very successful sales background and strive to be the best. Does anyone know a recruiter or someone in the HR department that I may be able to send my resume to? I am very eager to break into the medical field with this company and will not stop until they give me the chance to prove myself. I appreciate the feedback and hopes to hear from someone that could possibly help me in my progression to get where I want to go. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jmathis2000 in Long Beach, California

52 months ago

If you don't have experience in the industry, recruiters may not be a lot of help to you. They seem to want perfect candidates these days. Have you tried searching for someone high up in the sales group? You may also want to contact Elizabeth Danford. She has great advice on how to get your foot in the door in medical sales. Her e-mail is elizabeth@clinicalstrategist.com. You should also be careful not to make yourself seem like a pest. Companies get nervous when they feel stalked!

JonB in Lehi, Utah

52 months ago

Jmathis

I do not have any experience in the medical sales industry. I have seven strong years of sales experience and even a Bachelors degree from a highly credited school. I have been looking into taking the RMSR course to let Stryker know that I am serious about there company. I have not searched for anyone higher up in the sales group but I will look. Thank you for the contact. I will email Elizabeth and see if she could possibly lead me in a better direction. Thank You!

Boman in Albuquerque, New Mexico

29 months ago

JonB in Lehi, Utah said: Jmathis

I do not have any experience in the medical sales industry. I have seven strong years of sales experience and even a Bachelors degree from a highly credited school. I have been looking into taking the RMSR course to let Stryker know that I am serious about there company. I have not searched for anyone higher up in the sales group but I will look. Thank you for the contact. I will email Elizabeth and see if she could possibly lead me in a better direction. Thank You!

I know this is an old thread but this is just my two cents I just spoke with a manager at Stryker and meet with him tomorrow for the first time. In regards to the RMSR, I too am taking the course and he had no idea what it was. Most people that are alraedy in the industry seem to be pretty clueless as to what it is since they do not need to get their foot in the door. Many others say it is a waste but keep in mind that most of those people are the very ones that offer no information that they even claim to he helpful. I have found though that networking is one of your best bets. It is amazing that some of the people I have spoke with were chopping BBQ one day and at stryker the next. Relationships are key everywhere though.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.