Stryker 2009

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (13)

eagerREP in Saint Peters, Missouri

69 months ago

Does anyone know when the 2009 National Sales Meeting for Stryker is this year? I had heard January but I wasnt sure...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

twinn in Orlando, Florida

69 months ago

eagerREP in Saint Peters, Missouri said: Does anyone know when the 2009 National Sales Meeting for Stryker is this year? I had heard January but I wasnt sure...

Stryker is currently at their National Sales Meeting. Are you trying to get on board?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Stryker1 in San Antonio, Texas

69 months ago

January 22-25 2009 Orlando Florida

69 months ago

twinn in Orlando, Florida said: Stryker is currently at their National Sales Meeting. Are you trying to get on board?

Stryker Trauma NSM Jan 22-25 2009.

69 months ago

Thank you. I was mistaken, I thought the National Sales Meeting was currently in process. Are the dates specific per division?

Stryker1,

I'm assuming you are currently employed by Stryker. Any idea when the hiring freeze is expected to be lifted?

69 months ago

Stryker Instruments Division and CMF are probably at the NSM. Trauma and Recon divison starts the 22. The hiring feeze will probably be lifted April or May.
You interested in a Job? If so what division?

69 months ago

Good Day Stryker1,

Yes, I am currently pursuing Stryker, Ortho. I took the Gallup late October last year. Received confirmation the next day I did very well and would be moving forward. Between the timeframe of passing the Gallup and the next step in the interview process....the hiring freeze was set in place. Now I'm in limbo waiting for the freeze to be lifted. I communicate with the Sales Manager on regular basis. He has made an attempt to push me through however nothing as of yet. He expressed that he truly wants me on board and that he is not "giving me the run around." In addition, I received an email from his boss, the General Manager - North Florida, that their interest in me is VERY HIGH (exactly how he typed the words in the email - assuming to get the point across) and not to accept another offer without consulting with them first. Now, it feels great that the General Manager took the time to send me email and express their interest in me. I have a fairly good friend who works for Stryker Endoscopy division. He stated he has never heard anything like that in regards to the General Manager taking the time to reach out to me. And that I'm actually getting any communication. He feels I'm pretty much a go once the freeze is lifted. However, nothing is for certain until I have a written offer. I apologize to ramble on however I wanted you to get a good understanding where I'm currently at. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated. Have a wonderful day.

Best Regards,

T

Rachel26 in Huntsville, Alabama

69 months ago

Any thoughts on when the hiring freeze will be lifted in Stryker Communications?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

From my understanding the freeze will not be lifted till the end of the 1st quarter/beg. of the 2nd quarter.

DMI in Windsor, Nova Scotia

69 months ago

Hi twinn,

Like yourself I am waiting for the freeze to end and for a head count to come out, I am hoping that it is sooner then later. I too had the Gallup late Oct. and passed ready for the next step when the freeze came into effect.

Max360 in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

66 months ago

Stryker1,
I may be late coming to this board but wanted to see if you had any insight with regards for a time table of new Stryker sales hires. I was hoping to come aboard as a sales associate, and noticed postings for Dallas, San Francisco, and several other cities. Each of the postings are for different divisions within the company. I’ve spent a lot of time combing these boards and was hoping for some inside advice, on what the company is looking for in a qualified candidate, what unique traits I can expect from each division, what the status of new hires is with the downturn economy, and any interview advice you might have. I look forward to hearing what you might have to say.

66 months ago

twinn in Orlando, Florida said: Stryker is currently at their National Sales Meeting. Are you trying to get on board?

Sorry, That's the link for the quote I was reading...

66 months ago

Stryker1 in San Antonio, Texas said: Stryker Instruments Division and CMF are probably at the NSM. Trauma and Recon divison starts the 22. The hiring feeze will probably be lifted April or May.
You interested in a Job? If so what division?

And that one.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.