Two Questions: What's the best way to go about getting a job at Stryker and does anybody like working there?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Jay Pow in Lexington, Kentucky

86 months ago

I've done everything I can think of to try and get a sales job at Stryker. I'm not sure if I can get my foot in the door however because my background is in commercial and residential real estate finance and sales. Does anyone have any advice as to how to get a job at Stryker?

Secondly, there are a lot of complaints about Stryker on the message boards here. Does anyone on here actually like working for Stryker? If you do like working there, why do you like it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Ex-worker in Seoul, Korea, Republic of

57 months ago

I left the Stryker Korea a few month ago and still a lot of people want to quit. I don't know about other stryker situation. But remember this who want to get a job in Korea it's war every day.
Female worker have a miscarriage casued by stress and everyone suffred from hard work. In my case everyday I worked from 8:30 ~ 22:00 normally I couldn't spend my time with my family. It's not a joke.If you go to home bacause your child in sick nextday you'll have a ordeal and lay low for a while. That was a worst period of my career.Say goodbye to your love and private life including weekend.Please do not apply for Stryker Korea.

from Ex-worker

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mahwah Employee in Morristown, New Jersey

57 months ago

Horrible treatment of employees isn't limited to Korea. Styker in Mahwah NJ is no better - no care for an employee's quality of life outside of work.

Stryker questionable in Wyckoff, New Jersey

44 months ago

The overall culture at Stryker Mahwah is very uncomfortable.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.