What about Stryker India(Software Job)?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (15)

Satya in Schönkirchen, Germany

98 months ago

Hallo all,

I am working with Stryker Osteosynthesis, Kiel, Germany presently. What kind of jobs are being offered in India?? I have absolutely no idea about wht are they upto in India.. Can anyone who has already gone through the interview process detail it!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Job Seeker in Munich, Germany

97 months ago

Satya in Schönkirchen, Germany said: Hallo all,

I am working with Stryker Osteosynthesis, Kiel, Germany presently. What kind of jobs are being offered in India?? I have absolutely no idea about wht are they upto in India.. Can anyone who has already gone through the interview process detail it!!

Can you tell me what do they ask in personal interview as I have one at freiburg after couple of days having passed 3 T-interviews...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Satya in Rahden, Germany

97 months ago

Job Seeker in Munich, Germany said: Can you tell me what do they ask in personal interview as I have one at freiburg after couple of days having passed 3 T-interviews...

I will give you a link tomorrow where almost all the questions which are asked in the Gallup interview are stated. There you can also read about the experiences from other people who faced the interviews ....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Job seeker in München, Germany

97 months ago

Satya in Rahden, Germany said: I will give you a link tomorrow where almost all the questions which are asked in the Gallup interview are stated. There you can also read about the experiences from other people who faced the interviews ....

I already faced Gallup. now they have called me personally. they told someone from R&D dept will take my interview. Can you give me ur contact. It will be very helpfull as i can have conversation with you on phone. Btw i am from Gujarat.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Aks in Jersey City, New Jersey

97 months ago

Hey can anybody send me the link to the questions urgently...thanks...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

linda in Hayward, California

96 months ago

hi, can someone PLEASE send me the link to the questions as well?? please!! what kinda of questions do they ask during gallup interviews and in-person interviews ...

Thank you very much.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

linda in Hayward, California

96 months ago

thank you very much : )

do you know what type of personality they are looking for for a marketing role? and what the next steps in the interview process are? will this be a good company to work for?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Afelixa in New York, United States minor outlying islands

94 months ago

Could u send me this too ?

e-mail : mfgdomain@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Afelixa in New York, United States minor outlying islands

94 months ago

this "link" of the Gallup interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jobseeker24 in Portage, Michigan

92 months ago

Can somebody send me the link to the questions urgently...
I have my Gallup interview tomorrow...
I would really appreciate your help...
Thanks...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ami in Palo Alto, California

92 months ago

No idea about direct link but sample questions given in previous messages may give you enough idea. Gallup has no common defined format for all traits. You can try www.gallup.com/ or google might be helpful for you.

Jobseeker24 in Nevada

92 months ago

Ami in Palo Alto, California said: No idea about direct link but sample questions given in previous messages may give you enough idea. Gallup has no common defined format for all traits. You can try www.gallup.com/ or google might be helpful for you.

I tried google option but doesn't really helped much..
I was going thrugh this forum and saw that some people have prepared list of questions they remeber from their gallup interviews..
It would be great if I can get some idea by going though those questions before I take my Gallup interview.
Any help would be appreciated
Thank You

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tejinder in Toronto, Ontario

89 months ago

Hi

Please send me the link of gallup interview questions..

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dexter Allison in Bartlett, Illinois

89 months ago

Hello,

I am looking for the link of gallup interview questions. Can someone help?

Thanks

LanceC in New York, New York

88 months ago

Hi
Am interested in working for Stryker India. Would like to learn more about their R&D processes. Do they hire PTs to help with research? Thanks

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.