gallup test

Comments (37)

jennifer in Kalamazoo, Michigan

93 months ago

I helped a friend take that Gallup personality test. He didn't have access to a computer so he gave them my email address. I read him the questions and he gave me his answers over the phone and I entered them. Unfortunately, I realized half way through that I had been clicking 'strongly disagree' rather than strongly agree. I emailed Gallup to ask if he could do it again, and didn't hear back.

Have I ruined his chances for an interview? What can I do?

jennifer

jennifer in Kalamazoo, Michigan

93 months ago

Terry in Battle Creek, Michigan said: I just took the Gallup test for Stryker and did the same thing! I am still cracking up laughing at my error. What a fun personality test. Stryker is a fab company. I hope your friend gets an interview dispite the fact that Gallup may "Strongly Disagree."

Thank you!

Marta Castro in São Paulo, Brazil

93 months ago

Hi,

I´m trying to work for Stryker and I´ll do the gallup´ test. Could you please somebody give some advice?

Thanks,

Marta.

please email me the questions too in Clearwater, Florida

91 months ago

I'm being phoen interviewed for a position in Kalamazoo as well. Can somebody tell me the nature of questions asked?

Karthik

denver in Denver, Colorado

91 months ago

I took the Stryker online Gallup strengths test yesterday. How long did you wait to hear if your strengths matched their desired candidates?

Vanka in Oranjestad, Aruba

89 months ago

Non

Jennifer Kim in Tarrytown, New York

89 months ago

Can you please email me any questions that you remember? I am interviewing with Gallup tomorrow.

e-mail: soon_kyom@hotmail.com

Thanks!

viviensky in New York, New York

83 months ago

hi guys, how is the result of your Gallup? I will have mine next Mon morning, so nervous now!

anyone have the questions please email me (viviensky.qin@gmail.com) as well, thanks a lot!

Vino in Clifton, New Jersey

80 months ago

Sorry. I forgot to add my email address. Thanks. vino2972@hotmail.com

Vic8350 in Michigan

80 months ago

Hi everyone! Same 'problem' as above, can anyone help me out with gallup questions via email? (kirviki@hotmail.com) Thx a million! appriciate it!

Gini in Dearborn, Michigan

70 months ago

I have cleared my first round of phone interview with the HR person at Stryker.
I have scheduled my phone interview with Gallup day after tomorrow(13th). Can any one help me with gallup questions and send it to my e-mail id. My email id is girish_258@rediffmail.com

John Van Heulen in Union City, New Jersey

70 months ago

I need your help, I'm taking the Gallup test, can anyone make a list of questions they were ask available to me. Here is my email: mosteiro@msn.com thanks a lot.

cameron168 in madison, Mississippi

67 months ago

starting the process of interviewing with stryker.. Any gallup questions or other helpful info would be a great help! email me at cameronm168@aol.com

PoMo955 in Grand Rapids, Michigan

57 months ago

Same boat here!
I'm taking the gallup in a couple weeks. Any questions you might remember and the type of answer you gave would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for any assistance you can provide!

E-mail at:
Pomo955@hotmail.com

evoldust

56 months ago

I think we are all in the same boat I have been through a few interviews and the gallop is next any one remember any questions or a basic stargty to go over. I am sure I am just looking to far into this but It is extremely important to me.
Thanks
Please send to evoldust@aol.com

mggast@comcast.net in Kalamazoo, Michigan

55 months ago

jennifer in Kalamazoo, Michigan said: I helped a friend take that Gallup personality test. He didn't have access to a computer so he gave them my email address. I read him the questions and he gave me his answers over the phone and I entered them. Unfortunately, I realized half way through that I had been clicking 'strongly disagree' rather than strongly agree. I emailed Gallup to ask if he could do it again, and didn't hear back.

Have I ruined his chances for an interview? What can I do?

jennifer

Yes, Stryker will not interview anyone who does not pass the Gallup.
So, your friend needs to strike Stryker of the career list

mggast@comcast.net in Kalamazoo, Michigan

55 months ago

I was a contract engineer, took the Gallup about 1.5 months after starting. I passed the Gallup, surprising me. I then did the 8 hiring manager interview and results were, I was not a cultural fit for the company. They ended my contract the next week.
There are contractors on site that passed the Gallup over a year ago and are still contract.
If you study for the Gallup and learn how to answer the questions just to pass, Stryker will compare the Gallup answers to their interview questions. If not a match, you are screwed.
Stryker misses out on a lot of qualified personnel, but, that is their choice.

pinkneysj in Houston, Texas

40 months ago

Gini in Dearborn, Michigan said: I have cleared my first round of phone interview with the HR person at Stryker.
I have scheduled my phone interview with Gallup day after tomorrow(13th). Can any one help me with gallup questions and send it to my e-mail id. My email id is girish_258@rediffmail.com

Did you ever move to the next round with stryker. If so can you give me information about the Gallaup and the face-to-face interview for a sales position?

pinkneysj in Houston, Texas

40 months ago

Did you ever move to the next round with stryker. If so can you give me information about the Gallaup and the face-to-face interview for a sales position? Pinkneysj@yahoo.com

Federico in Pinerolo, Italy

39 months ago

Hi. i'll take the gallup test in the next week. Someone can send to my email address fede_arri@hotmail.it the question of the test or some other advice ? thanks

EdLo in Valencia, Spain

29 months ago

Hi everyone, I´m taking the Gallup test in two weeks, Can anybody send me the questions and any other advice??

my email is edgarlobe@yahoo.es

Thanks you

Job seeker in Iselin, New Jersey

25 months ago

I took the gallup's today. I just wanted to thank all those who took the time to post here. This forum was very helpful. The gallup' person that I had was very friendly and helped to break the ice. She was very personable. The interview took 45 minutes I answered mostly with yes or no questions. Whenever she needed more details she would ask for it. She said that the results would be sent to Stryker within 24 hours and that I would be hearing from Stryker next. Overall, it was a good experience. I know that Stryker relies heavily on the Gallup's results. Now, I just hope that I am the right fit for Stryker!

Job Seeker in Memphis, Tennessee

23 months ago

Hi everyone, I'm taking the test next week, does anyone remember the gallup interview question; toy685040@bellsouth.net

job seeker in San Francisco, California

23 months ago

Job Seeker in Memphis, Tennessee said: Hi everyone, I'm taking the test next week, does anyone remember the gallup interview question; toy685040@bellsouth.net

Can you email me what you find? gnaoh5@gmail.com

Interviewed at Stryker in Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey

22 months ago

I had 3 rounds of interviews for a position in Mahwah. The team really liked me, wanted to move quickly with my candidacy. The next step was the Gallup. Very odd questions. I answered them honestly and the same way I answered the questions on all on my in-person interviews. Not even 4 hours later, I get a call that unfortunately they are passing on
me solely based on the Gallup test... The team is extremely upset that I didn't "pass" Gallup's expectations...and there is nothing else they can do as Stryker relies highly on this external company's questions. Very unfortunate.

mjpelle in Mandeville, Louisiana

21 months ago

I am taking the Gallup Assesment, can someone please email questions to help me?
mjpelle@yahoo.com
Thanks

mjpelle in Mandeville, Louisiana

21 months ago

Thank you again for all of y'all help!

hollyb in Clifton, New Jersey

16 months ago

Can you please email me any questions that you remember? I am interviewing with Gallup this afternoon.
email me at hbishara@earthlink.net

hollyb in Clifton, New Jersey

16 months ago

Please help will be taking the Gallup test at 1:00 pm today. If you have any questions or advise to give, please email me at hbishara@earthlink.net

kma0203 in Corona, California

16 months ago

Ijust took the test on 12/27 weird off the wall questions.... some normal but not many ... still waiting to hear from someone.... seems a little unprofessional that no one has gotten back to me.. I took the test on 12/27

sana in Martinsville, New Jersey

15 months ago

I had my first face-to-face interview at Stryker last week. I'm going to be taking the Gallup test on Monday. I was wondering if someone could please help me with that? My email is sanafareed88@gmail.com. It will be much appreciated. Thanks

jmed in Jacksonville, Florida

14 months ago

sana in Martinsville, New Jersey said: I had my first face-to-face interview at Stryker last week. I'm going to be taking the Gallup test on Monday. I was wondering if someone could please help me with that? My email is sanafareed88@gmail.com. It will be much appreciated. Thanks

Did anyone send you questions? My Gallup is 4/1

ff in West End, Australia

13 months ago

jmed in Jacksonville, Florida said: Did anyone send you questions? My Gallup is 4/1

Did you get any questions? If yes, can you send them to my email: flora43210@hotmail.com? thank you!

.... in Orange Park, Florida

13 months ago

really all you need to do is just be yourself... I passed the Gallup by being myself and being able to give honest replies quickly, a lot of situation do you do such and such tell me about when you did such and such

&&& in Angervilliers, France

11 months ago

.... in Orange Park, Florida said: really all you need to do is just be yourself... I passed the Gallup by being myself and being able to give honest replies quickly, a lot of situation do you do such and such tell me about when you did such and such

Hi, could you give me a list of the questions you had please?
Many thanks in advance!

&&& in Angervilliers, France

11 months ago

Job seeker in Iselin, New Jersey said: I took the gallup's today. I just wanted to thank all those who took the time to post here. This forum was very helpful. The gallup' person that I had was very friendly and helped to break the ice. She was very personable. The interview took 45 minutes I answered mostly with yes or no questions. Whenever she needed more details she would ask for it. She said that the results would be sent to Stryker within 24 hours and that I would be hearing from Stryker next. Overall, it was a good experience. I know that Stryker relies heavily on the Gallup's results. Now, I just hope that I am the right fit for Stryker!

Hi, could you give me a list of the questions you had please?
Many thanks in advance!

Agon Voda in Los Angeles, United States minor outlying islands

1 month ago

Please help! I will be taking the Gallup test on Monday. If you have any questions to give, please email me at agonvoda@hotmail.com! This post is really important for me, it is part of a life project :)

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.