Sturdy Memorial Hospital News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does Sturdy Memorial Hospital stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

SeaBeachSun@*****.*** in Warwick, Rhode Island

125 months ago

Will someone e-mail me Sturdy Memorial e-mail address for Human Resources? thanks

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Harry

121 months ago

Host said: What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does Sturdy Memorial Hospital stack up against the competition?

SMH will be around for a long time, no layoffs, bonuses for RN's if they have a positive year. ER is very busy and this job has been posted for a long time, some politics.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Harry

121 months ago

SeaBeachSun@aol.com in Warwick, Rhode Island said: Will someone e-mail me Sturdy Memorial e-mail address for Human Resources? thanks

They have a web site and you can look up other job opportunities

www.sturdymemorial.org

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

R in Taunton, Massachusetts

121 months ago

I worked in the ER in that same job and I completely understand what you mean by "politics." There is plenty of cattiness and standing around that goes on and you get dumped on a lot. At Sturdy, it's not how well you can do your job, it's how many friends you make and how much of a brown-noser you are.

Reply - Report abuse

Diane

121 months ago

R in Taunton, Massachusetts said: I worked in the ER in that same job and I completely understand what you mean by "politics." There is plenty of cattiness and standing around that goes on and you get dumped on a lot. At Sturdy, it's not how well you can do your job, it's how many friends you make and how much of a brown-noser you are.

I totally agree. Or maybe if your the "teacher's pet" or not.

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.