Sunrise Senior Living suck!!!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

hellno for this company in Grand Rapids, Michigan

40 months ago

THE COMPANY DOES NOT APPRECIATE THEIR EMPLOYEES, The executive director is suck. Medtech it seems like they don’t know nothing at all. I feel so bad for this resident that paying a lot of money and give them a less care cause of not enough employee. To much commercial laundry, plus you have to do vacuum, do 40 dishes and ect. This company makes to much money but they don’t pay right enough to the employees.The executive director tolerate this one family that throwing a wet brief and coffee to employee’s face just because they need there customer “why? because of the MONEY.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Caring Soul in Chicago, Illinois

20 months ago

True, I currently work for Sunrise. I came to my boss in private about abuse. I saw with my own two eye balls god gave me. Nothing happened to the workers payed time off for 3 days and back on the job. Found out the bosses told everyone I was lying. Save yourself this company only care about money in their pocket. Not you or the residents if your not their favorite you will be harassed by the nurses and your coworkers. The pay is terrible break your back for low pay, benefits suck and people fighting for hours. Trust I'm looking for something better Save yourself this place is a joke . The workers are unprofessional taking their weave out their hair on the job talking on their phones instead of watching the residents. GHETTO place to work trust me. Don't waste your time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No Reply - Report abuse

Somebody who actually care in Hudsonville, Michigan

13 months ago

Yes. Very, very TRUE. Still remember hot coffee at employees face and many many other things. That was long time ago but today is not any better. Every day neglect and abuse is just normal thing here. Not feeding residents, shower is too much to ask for,from some employees, who are by the way Lead Care Manager. Excitative director and coordinator aware of that and just don't care. In short time many employees quit. Maybe I better say almost all of them quit and rest is planing to. If you lazy and want easy job go for it you will never get in trouble here. If you need a job where you can call in every week, this is perfect. If you know how to talk is enough just tell them I did this and this and you good. Coordinator doesent even know anything about care anyway. Toothbrush is foreign object for a lot of residents here. If other employee abuse you, good luck because that is allowed at sunrise too,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.