Numerous Listings

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Anon in Arlington, Texas

93 months ago

This same job is listed by at least 4 other agencies on this site.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Visual Verbs in Dallas, Texas

92 months ago

I sent a resume to this listing and the inexperienced recruiter was very immature and aggressively snotty when I explained (all through email) that I was already making nearly twice what his gig was paying (for the umpteenth time already...recruiters, list your rate or at least your ballpark so we'll know whether or its worth our time to send a @%#&ing resume).

Told me he was a cage fighter and would like to kick my old ***.

My experience with them is very poor and I will never respond to another of their postings. They're clearly the ones who specialize in day laborers...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Chris in Buffalo, New York

90 months ago

This response is pure fiction. We're the only firm with this job opportunity and yes its posted on multiple sites. All the responses are coming directly to me and at no time was there communication as discussed below.

Visual Verbs in Dallas, Texas said: I sent a resume to this listing and the inexperienced recruiter was very immature and aggressively snotty when I explained (all through email) that I was already making nearly twice what his gig was paying (for the umpteenth time already...recruiters, list your rate or at least your ballpark so we'll know whether or its worth our time to send a @%#&ing resume).

Told me he was a cage fighter and would like to kick my old ***.

My experience with them is very poor and I will never respond to another of their postings. They're clearly the ones who specialize in day laborers...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ronald in Modesto, California

86 months ago

Anon in Arlington, Texas said: This same job is listed by at least 4 other agencies on this site.

It's not Superior that is the problem, It's the people at Lam Research. I interviewed twice in six months for this job and these people are rude. The 1st time they said I had not used SAP in a long time so I was told they would not use me. The second time I talked to Chris and he told me that the Receiving Dept does not do their job in time and it's my job to make them. He was rude and interupted me several times. I have worked in the valley for many years and I can tell these guys are A**holes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.