Supermedia Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Comments (3)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Supermedia?

What do you like best about working at Supermedia? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Mr Anonymous in Dallas, Texas

61 months ago

If you're applying for inside sales (TCC), don't believe the hype you see on Yahoo!, Monster, etc. about the "big bucks" you'll be making. They'll tell you in the interview that "average" reps (those who are barely hitting sales goal) make $40k+ and top dogs make $70k. It's more like $30k for 90% of the reps. You won't be selling many ads either. Most of your time will be spent trying to talk people out of cancelling their yellow pages ads.

ANONYMOUS in Irving, Texas

24 months ago

I woork as an inside sales rep. not a TCC rep. TCC reps are mail out reps who get calls when people want to cancel. Inside sales is calling your clients about their advertising mostly Print and up selling them online. And it is true inside sales rep the ones just getting by make 40k the 70K I havent seen in my office at least on the inside sales team. Outside or (Premise) Can easily make that with their salary, phone and car allowance, and their comissions.

Company is not amazaing but defintly not bad. My only beef is promotions, if you get hired in at one spot expect to stay there. I do not work in the DFW office but in another location.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.