How to get a job at Swedish Covenant Hospital.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Do you work at Swedish Covenant Hospital? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Mary A. Vargas in Chicago, Illinois

93 months ago

I am an EKG Technician, with 2 years of experience at Evanston Hospital Corporation. I am seeking a job that will help me to grow within their organization while utilizing my technicial skill to further my career and gain job knowledge and experience. Mary A. Vargas Thank You.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Curious??? in Chicago, Illinois

86 months ago

Mary A. Vargas in Chicago, Illinois said: I am an EKG Technician, with 2 years of experience at Evanston Hospital Corporation. I am seeking a job that will help me to grow within their organization while utilizing my technicial skill to further my career and gain job knowledge and experience. Mary A. Vargas Thank You.

Why would you list you exact name AND the exact name of the organization you presently work for????!!!!???? You must want to get fired before getting a new job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Geraldine Chambliss in Chicago, Illinois

77 months ago

I am looking for a career oppertunity as a C.N.A to utiliz my abilities developed through my experience; with opportunity for Professional growth and potential to advance within the company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Geraldine Chambliss in Chicago, Illinois

77 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Swedish Covenant Hospital? noHow did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?
on indeed.com
Any advice for someone trying to get in?

no

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.