How to get a job at Swedish Medical Center.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Do you work at Swedish Medical Center? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

chrisinsunriver in Snoqualmie, Washington

76 months ago

I have the exact same questions and am very interested in any advice in securing an position at Swedish . . . particularly in the ER.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

d in Denver, Colorado

76 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Swedish Medical Center? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

I am currently working for a staffing office. They phoned me about accepting a temporary position(someone going on medical leave) I have not worked for Swedish before and I am curious about what to expect of the work environment. (I am a CNA.) I have worked at Littleton Adventist hospital as well as some others. LOVE Littleton Adventist! Most nurses consider you a team member and are very appreciative of your assistance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

donnoe.lawson@yahoo.com in Seattle, Washington

66 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Swedish Medical Center? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Yes I"m work for swedish medical. and I"m looking for
p/t or f/t work I"m a per diem
THANK YOU Donnie Lawson

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

khrecruit in Kelso, Washington

44 months ago

Sure - apply online to postitions that match your experience and passion and invite me to connect on LinkedIn. As long as thousands dont reach out I will be gald to see if I can help
www.linkedin.com/in/karenhiller

Karen Hiller
SR Recruiter
Swedish Medical Center

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.