Swift Transportation Co., Inc. News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What do you think - will Swift Transportation Co., Inc. grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Swift Transportation Co., Inc. stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

Petlover in Laveen, Arizona

63 months ago

Personally I hope economy wipes them out. I had an experience with them 12 years ago and I will never forget it as long as I live. Here it is. Mary Smith was interviewing, she treated me like a queen, showed me a binder full of jobs told me to pick what ever one I wanted. I'm thinking WOW, in all my years I have never been treated so well for a job, . I went to Volts employment to test, Mary Smith told me I had to take a typing test and not to worry about my score after all she thought I was Mexican. They told me they would call and never did. The bottom line they thought I was HISPANIC and found out I was White. THEN I went to another employment agency to test I did well and the guy testing tried to get me into Swift Transportation he called them and they didn't want me again. He never called back to explain, nothing and again it all went away quietly. Pieces of CRAP! So I have no sympathy for this business ever and I hope they go under as well as other places in this valley that have this same way of thinking.

I've said my piece and I hope they rot in hell.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.