office work

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

jobseeker

81 months ago

What is it like to work as an office person at Swift? Must you dress up? Are they decent or cut throat?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

petlover in Phoenix, Arizona

72 months ago

All I know is everytime I try to get in there I fail. I think they hire predominatly hispanic anyway. So in that case it would not be a good idea.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

vhampton 706 in Phoenix, Arizona

54 months ago

How can you get a mentor for college advice.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Angel 17 @ Heaven in Valparaiso, Indiana

44 months ago

jobseeker said: What is it like to work as an office person at Swift? Must you dress up? Are they decent or cut throat?

It's like any other office job. I worked there and I have people who will help you no matter what their doing, and then
there are your cut throats, who just won't help anyone. Those are the people who take all the credit when they didn't even earn it. I like working there but I watch my back, and cover my a**.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Goyo1964 in Cedar Hill, Texas

36 months ago

Angel 17 @ Heaven in Valparaiso, Indiana said: It's like any other office job. I worked there and I have people who will help you no matter what their doing, and then
there are your cut throats, who just won't help anyone. Those are the people who take all the credit when they didn't even earn it. I like working there but I watch my back, and cover my a**.

Angel any idea what the salary grades correspond to? No one seems willing to answer what a Grade 17 or 15 or 13 is in $...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.