Sylvan Learning Center Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Sylvan Learning Center?

What do you like best about working at Sylvan Learning Center? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

aweis in Winter Park, Florida

119 months ago

I also wonder what the salaries are at Sylvan?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Bessie Clark in Baltimore, Maryland

115 months ago

Working at Sylvan National Contact Center in Elkridge, is like working in a prison, they don't want you out of your sit, except to go to the bathroom and you better not take too long.....also in order to make money you have to jump through alot of loop holes...one of those loop holes is how much you stay in your sit.....there are also 2 other criteria's that you have to meet in order to get your bonus and if you don't meet all three you lose your bonus.....they don't tell you what's in store for you at the interview....they make is seem real easy and it definately is not....I would not recommend working at Sylvan unless you are a person you likes punishment....or you like giving your money away.....last but not least if you don't pass the training you get fired and if you don't keep up your given goals each month, you are fired....working at Sylvan is really taking a risk, with your employment career.....so I would think long and hard before excepting a position with them.

Reply - Report abuse

jangus in San Diego, California

103 months ago

Bessie Clark in Baltimore, Maryland said: Working at Sylvan National Contact Center in Elkridge, is like working in a prison, they don't want you out of your sit, except to go to the bathroom and you better not take too long.....also in order to make money you have to jump through alot of loop holes...one of those loop holes is how much you stay in your sit.....there are also 2 other criteria's that you have to meet in order to get your bonus and if you don't meet all three you lose your bonus.....they don't tell you what's in store for you at the interview....they make is seem real easy and it definately is not....I would not recommend working at Sylvan unless you are a person you likes punishment....or you like giving your money away.....last but not least if you don't pass the training you get fired and if you don't keep up your given goals each month, you are fired....working at Sylvan is really taking a risk, with your employment career.....so I would think long and hard before excepting a position with them.

Working at a Call Center is not the same as working at a Learning Center. The Learning Center environment is very supportive and energetic. We get to help hundreds of students every week and teh feedback from teh students and parents is very gratifying.

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.