Symantec Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Symantec?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Kristine in San Mateo, California

72 months ago

I interviewed here and it was a good experience. The team that interviewed me was very thorough, professional and technical. I was treated very well from the beginning of the process all the way through, much as one would expect from a fortune 500 company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Nikkei in Sunnyvale, California

68 months ago

Hi Kristine

Pls let me know hw long did it take for u to attend the interview with them after u submitted ur resume...? thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kristine in San Francisco, California

68 months ago

I submitted my resume in the beginning of July and was hired at the end of October. I believe it helps to know someone at the company as they like to hire through referrals, like most companies.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

gary007 in Sydney, Australia

67 months ago

Kristine in San Mateo, California said: I interviewed here and it was a good experience. The team that interviewed me was very thorough, professional and technical. I was treated very well from the beginning of the process all the way through, much as one would expect from a fortune 500 company.

so what was the question?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

coolrockers2007 in San Jose, California

46 months ago

Any one recently interviewed with Symantec, I have an interview for their New Grad position (Software QA Engineer), any inputs would be appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (41) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.