Did great on my first interview at T-mobile and recieved an email for a background check, however I do i have DUI on my record

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Ms. D in Manteca, California

14 months ago

Will having a DUI affect me getting hired? I got it on June 2012 and it would be really disappointing if I get denied for something I did in the past that I truly regret and feel bad for. It was only my first offense but other than that my record seems good. I finished the background check yesterday so I don't want to get my hopes, any answers?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

14 months ago

Bump

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

14 months ago

Bump

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

14 months ago

Well since no one replied to my thread I will answer my own question. I did have to be patient with the HireRight process and it turns out I passed my background. Got the job offer this morning so I all is well!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

beru2009 in Manteca, California

14 months ago

Congratz!!!..im Also waiting for response from tmobile on my background check...what position did u apply for?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

austin in Boynton Beach, Florida

13 months ago

no drug test for t mobile?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

ms. d in Hercules, California

13 months ago

beru2009 in Manteca, California said: Congratz!!!..im Also waiting for response from tmobile on my background check...what position did u apply for?

Sales associate! Right now I'm going through the training process and imo I love it and can't wait to work on the floor!

ms. d in Hercules, California

13 months ago

austin in Boynton Beach, Florida said: no drug test for t mobile?

The store that I am working at did not drug test me. However if you do show up with the suspicion of being under the influence they have the right tp drug test. It might be different for you since you are in another state but I doubt they'll drug test

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bella in Moncks Corner, South Carolina

12 months ago

Ms. D in Manteca, California said: Well since no one replied to my thread I will answer my own question. I did have to be patient with the HireRight process and it turns out I passed my background. Got the job offer this morning so I all is well!

Do you know what the background check consist of? Will they check for bad credit?

Nadira in Durham, North Carolina

8 months ago

Ms. D in Manteca, California said: Well since no one replied to my thread I will answer my own question. I did have to be patient with the HireRight process and it turns out I passed my background. Got the job offer this morning so I all is well!

How long after background test said completed did You receive the offer? Mine was completed yesterday.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.