Hiring Question

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

GreysonRX in Chattanooga, Tennessee

17 months ago

Alright, I have gone through the interview process which included a "day in the life" and a interview, when I did it the first time, the sent me a letter the following day saying that they thanks me for considering them but they decided to go with other candidates. That was six months ago, now I am going through the entire process again, which has included another "day in the life" and a interview. This time though, they did not send me a denial letter, the sent me a link to the "next step" which apparently is the final step according to various sources. My question is, and I am referring to a position as a CSR, does this mean that I got the job as long as my background check comes back ok?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Seraph23 in Goose Creek, South Carolina

15 months ago

I am currently a CSR at T-Mobile. The way my interview went was: I applied online, received an "invitation" to interview along with about 100 others. This was an "Invitational-Only Open House" Interview. So I waited for my turn to be interview (about 2 hours), then when I was up, I was asked about 20 situational questions... Make sure to answer them in the format they tell you, that's mostly what they're looking for. As well make sure to show much empathy (Curtesy and Concern) in your response. These are T-mo's huge points in job qualification. After my interview, I was told to wait outside. After about 15-20 minutes of waiting, a lady walked up to me with a headset and told me to follow her upstairs. I then sat next to a current CSR and listened to her take calls for about 30 minutes. Of course, I was already friends with a TM (Team Manager) that works at in the same building as me, and he told me that if I went upstairs to listen to calls, it meant I got the job. I was then sent my background check email within 72 hours and started training 3 weeks later.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.