PASSING T MOBILE ASSESSMENT

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

manny in Breinigsville, Pennsylvania

65 months ago

i need a job @ t mobile i been turned down numerous times i guess the only way it works is a referral can any employee can refer me i want to get the switch position in norristown pa it seem as soon i apply i get turned right away please id be greatly honored to work for to mobile if any employee can help me email mannykhan01@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

Mike in South Ozone Park, New York

39 months ago

T-Mobile Employee in Meridian, Idaho said: Each site is different, but at the location that I work at if you do the assessment onsite and pass, they set you up with a phone interview that day. If you do the test online it may take a few days to receive a response. My recommendation is that if you have a friend that works there, use them as a referral and have them give your info to a recruiter. Not only will it expedite the process, but your friend will get a nice referral bonus provided you are both employed after 90 days from your start date.

what does the test look for? i took it many times and i still can't pass it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Nandy in New York, New York

36 months ago

hey mike;
im currently an employee there as well from ozone park.
they are looking for honesty so keep consistency. in the ranking 1-10 category either rank it 1 or 10 dont choose any middle numbers its like a yes or no thing. most of the questions are paraphrased. so keep it consistent. good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (46) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

gmthigvindn45@yahoo.com in Orlando, Florida

5 months ago

I already filled out application for employment. I haven't taken the assessment. How can I take the assessment

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.