T-Mobile Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at T-Mobile?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Jessica in Albuquerque, New Mexico

87 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at T-Mobile?

always be ready for any question

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (49) Reply - Report abuse

Bill in Line Lexington, Pennsylvania

87 months ago

Jessica in Albuquerque, New Mexico said: always be ready for any question

Just be confident in yourself and try to be relaxed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (45) Reply - Report abuse

Betty-San Diego, in Santee, California

83 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at T-Mobile?

I had a phone interview yesterday and the recruitor was very professional and prepared. As was I. I always do my homework on the company I'm going to interview for, just go on line and look up who the CEO is, where the hqts is located, product(s) they make. I always look up the investor relations to see what the company makes, and how the company is doing, this prepares me for what I will be asking in salary. This, I find, really helps in a interview when you can throw something out there like, for example; I see in the last quarter your sales were up 20% in xyz product....it always impresses them. Be prepared with questions to ask as well. Look this up as well, if you don't know what to ask them, they're ideas on line you can use. example; why did the last person leave in this position? I also jot down answers to questions I've asked them, it makes them see you're really interested in the company....hope this helps. (It might vary if your interviewing on the retail side)take with you letters, awards, or anything you might have achieved given to you by other companies, especially if your on the retail side, this will impressed them as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (61) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

Michelle in Folsom, Pennsylvania

3 months ago

Rhiannon Green in Springfield, Missouri said: I had an interview a couple days ago and they asked me how long i'd like to work there, asked me to give them an example of a time me and a co worker had a disagreement, a time i had to calm someone very upset and how i handled it, time i had to pusuade someone to do something, and a bunch of situational questions like that. They also asked why I wanted to work there,and i can't remember anything else right now. it ent really well though and I have a second interview tomorrow.

i know this was a long time ago, but do you remember how your second interview went?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.