T-Mobile Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at T-Mobile?

What do you like best about working at T-Mobile? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Kat in Birmingham, Alabama

87 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at T-Mobile?

What do you like best about working at T-Mobile? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

the best part about working for tmobile is the cell phone plans. i have heard that they are cutting out commissions for the reps in the stores. this takes the incentive of SALES out of the picture.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (26) Reply - Report abuse

Amy Morrow in Seattle, Washington

81 months ago

My girlfriend works as a store manager for T-Mobile and she tells me that the reps take home 1500$ - $3500 a month in bonus. It all depends on how many activations and how many kickers they get for selling you your car charger and blue tooth.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

kavdad in Indianapolis, Indiana

75 months ago

I am curious what an average manager at T-Mobile makes..can your girlfirend give you an idea

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Jimmy G in Olympia, Washington

71 months ago

To Amy Morrow in Seattle. I am having an interview for a store manager position for T-Mobile. What is the average starting salary without commissions for that position? Bottom line how much does the average store manager make including commissions? I know that can very based on the commission, but could you give me an average?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

KC Business in Kansas City, Missouri

70 months ago

Jimmy G in Olympia, Washington said: To Amy Morrow in Seattle. I am having an interview for a store manager position for T-Mobile. What is the average starting salary without commissions for that position? Bottom line how much does the average store manager make including commissions? I know that can very based on the commission, but could you give me an average?

Jimmy G. I too have interviewed for a Store Manager position (different city). I would like to visit with you about your experience thus far and the timeframes involved. I have had interviews with the Market Manager (Director), Human Resources, the Regional Vice President, passed the online sales and management assessment, and last week, received word from HireRight that I passed the background check and that my results had been sent to T-Mobile late Thursday afternoon. Everything seems to be progressing very well and I feel it is a great opportunity that I am well suited for. My concern is that I haven't heard anything back and I have left a few messages following up as to the status. I understand they are busy hiring many people right now and that perhaps an offer is in the works, but I'm still a bit anxious. What has your experience been like so far? How much time do you have invested in the whole process? I look forward to your response. Thank you...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

rwright8 in Zionsville, Indiana

69 months ago

What did you find out? What is the average starting salary for a T Mobile Store Manager?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (26) Reply - Report abuse

taneya in Trussville, Alabama

5 months ago

i recently had a interview with t-mobile. How long does it take before you would know if your hired or not?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.