Wh hasn't T-Mobile called me for Sales Rep positions

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

marcusw909 in Ontario, California

25 months ago

I'm getting kind of frustrated- I've submitted 10 applications on T-mobile's website, past the assesment tests, and I've got no calls.
I have 10 years of sales experience, I'm a licensed real estate agent and sales is sales; I think I'm able to sell a phone so why hasn't T- Mobile called me for a position??? Is there a way I can follow up with a manager of a store or something? It's been 3-4 weeks since I've applied.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

T-Mobile Rep

23 months ago

T-Mobile Manager's in your area are picking and choosing who they want. They usually hire people that are recomended by other employees. Alot of T-mobile employees are related. The only way I got in is by referal, I applied online to various stores and got the many emails saying they already found some one. Your best bet is to find out who the hiring Manager for the District is and go find him and bug him until they hire you. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

rawr201 in La Puente, California

23 months ago

marcusw909 in Ontario, California said: I'm getting kind of frustrated- I've submitted 10 applications on T-mobile's website, past the assesment tests, and I've got no calls.
I have 10 years of sales experience, I'm a licensed real estate agent and sales is sales; I think I'm able to sell a phone so why hasn't T- Mobile called me for a position??? Is there a way I can follow up with a manager of a store or something? It's been 3-4 weeks since I've applied.

Thanks

I have had pretty much the same experience with T-Mobile. Submitted at 10 apps to all areas near me for sales rep jobs after seeing their job postings plastered all over every dam job site online yet not a single call. I have the qualifications to warrant at least one interview or a phone interview but who knows...

Either their gate keeper software is keeping me out for some reason unbeknownst to us or they are merely posting phantom positions that do not actually exist. It's like they are trying to fulfill their EEOC to the Feds by posting these phantom jobs or their "promote from within" is more then 90%" and out of every 20 listings , they might actually be hiring for 1 spot where you have 100 legitimate candidates...I dont even bother looking at their ads anymore, the same positions I have seen for at least 6 weeks are still there and then are constantly re-plastered on different job sites.

I guess they want people with 20 years retail exp instead of 10+ at same location and have MBA's for entry level sales instead of a mere bachelors degree..idk for a chance to earn that over the top 30K a year starting base pay, if that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.