How do you get hired?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

charles huffman in Chino, California

89 months ago

we are a GC in southern calf. and would like to expand our work area if you could send me the requirments

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Jen07 in Springfield, Missouri

87 months ago

Randall Kaiser in Houston, Texas said: I have sent 2 resumes and applied on the internet and still no response.
How do u get hired??

If you want to work at one of the call centers, they usually have days they invite the public to come in and tour the facility and find out what the job is like. I went on one of those days, and then applied, and was hired within a week.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Troy, Maine

86 months ago

I applied on Thursday night did all the forms and questionaires, I passed all the tests and they called me back the next day for an interview. Its telemarketing, its not rocket science. My dog could do it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

iheartmagenta in Boston, Massachusetts

72 months ago

I really couldn't help you. I have applied and submitted resumes numerous times but I finally got the job because I knew the Manager and Assistant Manager.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Hardheaded Realist in New York, New York

71 months ago

Anonymous in Troy, Maine said: I applied on Thursday night did all the forms and questionaires, I passed all the tests and they called me back the next day for an interview. Its telemarketing, its not rocket science. My dog could do it.

When you say it is telelmarketing..... are you saying that the job consists primarily of cold calling using the telephone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Ginn3044 in Mc, Oregon

68 months ago

I wouldn't bother if I were you. I just was let go from there after over 7.5 years working with them. My sister tried to apply, got to the live interview the first time, phone interview the 2nd time,nothing on the 3rd time. It's more stress than you want to go thru in the long run

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

warhamer in Gilbert, Arizona

68 months ago

just a further note. T-mobile does icredible detailed backround checks. they are going to want the day month and year of your past employment, if the dates aren't exact you wont hear from them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mike in South Ozone Park, New York

39 months ago

Anonymous in Troy, Maine said: I applied on Thursday night did all the forms and questionaires, I passed all the tests and they called me back the next day for an interview. Its telemarketing, its not rocket science. My dog could do it.

how do you pass the test? can you help me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.