How to get a job at T.b. Penick & Sons, Inc..

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Do you work at T.b. Penick & Sons, Inc.? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

alnagy57@yahoo.com in Morganville, New Jersey

37 months ago

Good afternoon, i am an experienced superintendent with a strong concrete background. I am self-motivated and believe in a team environment.
I have a profile on LinkedIn for your review and hope you would contact those who have recommended me.
I have taken dirt plots placed auger or drove pilings and gone as much as 44 stories top out.
I have water and wastewater plant construction, convention centers and parking garages.
I was concrete superintendent for the convention at the Diplomat Hotel in Hollywood FL where using Symons steel panels formed placed steel and 189 cables per beam for the four of the longest free standing beams (at the time ) 157' from column to column 4'3" wide and 8'9" tall.
I have taken pilings 4' below sea level for a 240 car parking garage on south beach 2 blocks from the beach pumping constant for 5 months to complete foundation for a 5 and 6 story mid-rise.

I have the skills the ability and drive I am not afraid of hours coordinate with steel companies cable companies and ensure shop drawings are coordinated (with all trades involved in the construction of a CIP structure)

Thank you for your time and consideration

Sincerely

Albert L Nagy Jr.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.