Looking for opinions on internal TekSystems recruiting jobs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

DarleneIL in Saint Louis, Missouri

83 months ago

I have a second interview scheduled with TekSystems to be a technical recruiter. I am looking for people who work there/have worked there to give me some insight into what a typical day is like, the average pay, whether or not you liked working there, etc.

PS...I'm not looking for opinions from those who are going through the staffing agency looking for work, only those who have worked internally. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

The Truth in Mission Viejo, California

83 months ago

they will train you well in the world of staffing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

DarleneIL in Saint Louis, Missouri

83 months ago

What exactly does that mean. More details, please.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

recruiter at QVC in West Chester, Pennsylvania

83 months ago

i worked internally at TEK, low base pay ($30k) but very aggressive commission structure. They give you great training, but contract staffing has to be for you... you won't last long if you don't pay attention & have a desire to learn from those around you. Expect long hours & hard work for the first few years or until you really get an established network of consultants.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

TEK recruiter in Oakland, California

82 months ago

I work for TEK currently...I've been here 3 years. I think its the BEST company I have every worked for. You will never find a company with such great people and a great environment. We offer extensive training and support. I've met people from our offices all over the country and its the same......everyone loves it! --I take that back...If you are a hard worker and have a good personality/sense of humor you will love it. However some people get in and just bomb....most of those people either don't fit in w/ the culture or can't keep up with the hard work. Its not easy..but the tools are there to make you successful..and if you are...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

johnsdoe in Orlando, Florida

68 months ago

Can anyone confirm the recruiter compensation package?

$35k base
Commission structure on weekly spread of:
$0-3k - 0%
$3-6k - 2%
$6- 10k - 4%
Over $10k - 6%

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.