TEKMARK Refuses to pay expenses and then tells you that your contract has ended

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Get on the Train in Laurens, South Carolina

82 months ago

Just sat no to Tekmark!! No matter how desprate you are Tekmark will make it worse. Stay away from FRANK P in New Jersey and Jan J. I have had bad recruiters but Jan and Frank in NJ are the worst. They believe in giving you the run around and paying you less than you agreed. Then to add insult to injury they I had to pay expenses up front and they refuse to reimburse for the cost.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bob in Fort Worth, Texas

80 months ago

Get on the Train in Laurens, South Carolina said: Just sat no to Tekmark!! No matter how desprate you are Tekmark will make it worse. Stay away from FRANK P in New Jersey and Jan J. I have had bad recruiters but Jan and Frank in NJ are the worst. They believe in giving you the run around and paying you less than you agreed. Then to add insult to injury they I had to pay expenses up front and they refuse to reimburse for the cost.

With your grammer and spelling I would have fired you too

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Get on the Train

80 months ago

I was not fired I was released with out cause. Needless to say that I have received my final expenses 2 months later. You should take the job you would love it!!!! Especially when you are going broke.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.