TEKsystems Canada

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

p in Germany

109 months ago

CONFIRMED- this person Satya Prasad is a fraudster and TEKsystems toronto deny having such a person with them

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

p in Germany

109 months ago

Dinesh
The company is definitly real and legal. However, we are talking about this person Satya Prasad and his emails where he claims to be associated with TekSystems. If you also look at the terms and condition sent in the mail with Work Permit questionnaire it says you have to pay 1 lac INR to them and in case of work permit not being processed they only return back 75000 INR!!! How is that for a quick business. Its complete bogus and fake racket they are playing.

I also felt that this was a really great oppertunity, no body gets somebody to US/Canada this easy, but all things easy are either not real or not worth pursuing.PLEASE USE YOUR BRAINS AND DONT FALL FOR THIS TRAP.

Maureen Dry-Wasson in Hanover, Maryland

108 months ago

I am an in-house attorney with Allegis Group, Inc., the parent company of TEKsystems in Canada. Satya Prasad is not an employee of Allegis Group, Inc. or any of its affiliated entities. He is fraudulently using our tradenames and trademarks, and we have sent him a cease and desist letter and contacted immigration authorities regarding his activities. He is not authorized to offer employment on behalf of our company or to otherwise hold himself out as being affiliated with our company. Please do not respond to him or send him any of the information or items he has requested. Feel free to contact me at mdry@allegisgroup.com if you have been contacted by him and wish to discuss any issues related to the contact.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

ev in Vancouver, British Columbia

104 months ago

mparam in Pune, India said: Hi,
Any feedback about the operations of TEKsystems in Canada? I received a mail from them stating certain pre conditions for employment such as depositing on lakh INR and that it might take upto 8 weeks before I find a job. Please respond as to how do you find them at Canada.

Yeah, you can come to canada and happily slave for them!

ev in Vancouver, British Columbia

104 months ago

mparam in Pune, India said: Hi,
Any feedback about the operations of TEKsystems in Canada? I received a mail from them stating certain pre conditions for employment such as depositing on lakh INR and that it might take upto 8 weeks before I find a job. Please respond as to how do you find them at Canada.

Yeah, you can come to canada and work happily for them!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.