TekSystems, KForce Sucks !!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (12)

Jim Kesseler in Charlotte, North Carolina

94 months ago

I have applied jobs for them many time and no reply. They don't email me back and do not respond. Click on the job description and get a location and search jobs based on the location.

I have got many links using this technique.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

VIDENGMatt in Vallejo, California

70 months ago

You know, I worked for TEKSystems as a subcontractor to Black Box Network Services for nearly 5 months. I found out one thing...they don't give a s*** about you; all they want is to fill the job opening and get their commission.
On top of that, their benefits package SUCKS BALLS!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

TEK Hater in Pennsylvania

67 months ago

I worked for TEK for 2.5 years: no raises, no sick days, no vacation, and then they just cut my pay $5000 and told me not to tell anyone, or it could be grounds for dismissal...........

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

MBA in Washington, District of Columbia

57 months ago

Kforce is a design of the recession. Kforce hires unskilled workers at low pay to place skilled workers in the workforce but yet have no qualifications to do so. I have received multiple calls from Kforce and I don’t answer, but yet they don’t leave a message, even though I may be THE perfect candidate for the job, they need to fill up their idle time or quotas I guess. Although, I did agreed to meet with them ONCE, and It was a 25 year old who had no business talking about hedge accounting (one of my skills), it was embarrassing for him, he was clueless about the clients needs.sad.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No Reply - Report abuse

James in Cypress, Texas

55 months ago

I have been consulting for over a decade and was recently contacted by a KForce rep. We spoke for 34 mins about an ASP.Net job and the recruiter seemed interested in my background, which includes work with Microsoft and The World Bank. The recruiter found me on Monster and said that he had an "urgent" need for a senior ASP.Net developer. Although I was very busy finishing a project when he called, I took time to update my resume and send it to him by 5PM that day, as he requested.

After that, I heard no more from him--no phone calls, no e-mails. When I wrote 2 days later to see what was going on he said "I've been in meetings", and then never wrote again.

I then called his account manager to complain that I was urged to get a resume in "Word format" to the recruiter urgently and then he never acknowledged my e-mail (which was not kicked back and which I had bcc'd to myself, so I know it went through) and would not return phone calls. The account rep defended the recruiter and said "You know that you are not our only applicant". To that I said "I'm a senior resource and don't feel that I should be treated this way. Is it too much to ask for a follow-up e-mail or call?" And at that point the account manager hung up the phone.

Nice work, KForce. I no longer will EVER consider you when I see your domain-name in a job's "from" email address.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No Reply - Report abuse

Antonio Sacco in San Diego, California

45 months ago

Jim Kesseler in Charlotte, North Carolina said: I have applied jobs for them many time and no reply. They don't email me back and do not respond. Click on the job description and get a location and search jobs based on the location.

I have got many links using this technique.

Hello,

I received a call from a KFORCE Recruiter TCY requesting an interview. I went to the interview because I REALLY NEED A JOB
(I know, they don't care at all) The Recruiter told me to take
an Excel assessment to prove my skills. Well, I'm still waiting
for his email containing the link for the test!! Hope someday this Recruiter will be in the same situation, looking for a job and receiving the same treatment!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

tired in Winston Salem, North Carolina

44 months ago

These are the laziest and most uncommunicative people I've ever tried to work with.
I've applied for several of their listings over the years, but seldom received a callback, and then if I did get called it was never followed up. When I call in to touch base they tell me that I need to send them a new resume because they've either lost my previous ones or the recruiter that I talked to no longer works there. (I've lost count how many times this has happened.) The only way I can actually get a job through them is to find a job myself, where the company wants to employ via a temp service like Teksystems, and then bring it to them. Even then, with an eager employer waiting, I have to twist their arms to get them to do their part. Teksystems is a total waste of time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

Me in Boston, Massachusetts

29 months ago

I have tried to deal with htese a few times and I just gave up. WHen one of them calls now I just hang up the phone. They aren't worth wasting your time with. They are the most apathetic group of people I have ever met.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sunny in San Diego, California

27 months ago

Does anyone know if Teksystems keeps a database on perspective job candidates? If so how can you find out what information they have on a specific candidate?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dan in Haltom City, Texas

19 months ago

TEKSystems Fort Worth are just scamming everyone they pay on average 4 to 5 dollars an hour less than the temp companies in Dallas, they are dis-honest and will cheet you at every turn
many TekSystem employees are difficult to work with and have bad attitudes due to the negative way they are treated by TEKsystems.

Do yourself a favor and avoid this company

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

19 months ago

Dan in Haltom City, Texas said: TEKSystems Fort Worth are just scamming everyone they pay on average 4 to 5 dollars an hour less than the temp companies in Dallas, they are dis-honest and will cheet you at every turn
many TekSystem employees are difficult to work with and have bad attitudes due to the negative way they are treated by TEKsystems.

Do yourself a favor and avoid this company

Agreed. Avoid Teksystems.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

MITUL PARIKH in Freeport, New York

18 months ago

I have seen DATA ENTRY OPERATOR JOB in New Hyde Park,N.Y. through Kforce in CollegeJobbank.com. Receptionist put me through Mr. Thomas Heckman who is one of recruiter, he told me to email my resume, so I did. Then On June 11th I talked to Mr. heckman over the phone, he told me that he will send my resume to Ashley who is another recruiter, On June 12th I had to left message in Ashley's voicemail to call me or email me to schedule appointment for me to go over there to register with Kforce staffing firm. She never called me back nor emailed me. Then on June 12th afternoon, I called again and receptionist told me that I have to talk to Neson in Tampa, Florida.
Kforce is really bogus company. Nobody should contact that staffing firm for jobs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.