Teksystems in NJ or Plymouth Meeting, PA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Tony in Plainsboro, New Jersey

83 months ago

Does any one have feedback on the Teksystems office in Plymouth Meeting, PA or in placing people in Central New Jersey?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

fmp in philadelphia, Pennsylvania

75 months ago

they placed me in NJ on what started as a 3 month contract & turned into 9 months. I'm sure it would have gone more than a year, but I found a full time position on my own and left the contract early. The recruiters that I dealt with in the Plymouth Meeting office were great, I still maintain a relationship with the one that placed me, and have given her several referrals. They are upfront and fair with pay rates, and offer competitive benefits (as good as can be for consultants).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Andy J in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

41 months ago

Good that ya found a FT position before you could realize that you have been ripped off working with TekSystems. I worked as a consultant for more than 1.5 yrs and my exp has been worst working with them. First they agreed on certain hourly rate and played a trick with us, they charged 2% of the invoice fees which was no where mentioned in the original contract. Second and the most disgusting thing they did was charging a big fat amount as 'Volume Rebate discount' fees to the poor consulatant. It was like you working and paying them back to keep you on the payroll. I brought this issue several times to their management but they didnt even bother to talk about it to me ever.
Completely an unethical, unprofessional and a CHEAT company.........

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

I T in Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania

41 months ago

I have to comment that you must be mistaken... They don't charge you as a consultant..they provide you a FREE service to assist you in your job search. I also worked for them and know 100% that this is not true - your claim of rebate fees etc. Best of luck to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

lp264 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

41 months ago

Does anyone know the percentage/cut they take from your pay rate? I'm just curious.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Tekcraptems in Goose Creek, South Carolina

41 months ago

When I worked for them over 5 years ago. I found out that they keep 2/3 of the rate they charge.. At the time I was getting paid 15/hr and they were charging the client $45/hr.. When I got a different and better job with a WHOLE lot better pay, I told them to f**k off.. I'll never work for them ever again..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.