Bad Company They string you along

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

me in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

89 months ago

Tj Maxx is a joke!!! They offered me a position,told me a had to wait for an offer letter but the job was mine. 2 weeks latter after being in constant communication with them, They told me to turn down other offers I had received. Then they told me they went with some one else!!

BAD BAD COMPANY!! DO NOT APPLY WITH THEM WASTE OF TIME!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

nashville tn in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

89 months ago

Nashville Tennessee is the worst district of them all!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Roxy Reed in Newark, Delaware

22 months ago

I work at T.J. Maxx and absolutely, have ranged between throughly not liking the experience and absolutely hating it. I cannot recommend working there at all. They never stuck by the terms of what the job was supposed to entail as was stated in the interview, but instead evolved the job into something grossly different. I feel like it was misrepresentation. Moreover, the behavior I have seen in my experiences there has been both degrading and obnoxious for no apparent reason. Frankly I feel that certain managers on duty call themselves flexing their muscles but seem to do so just to get a kick out of it and just because they feel they can. Instead of senior management nipping behavior in the bud that deteriorates morale they allow it to continue and practically pat the offenders on the back. This is not the way to inspire your employees and build loyalty.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.