TMMMS Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at TMMMS?

What do you like best about working at TMMMS? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

jasmom03

66 months ago

I read that TMMK, Kentucky, provides 24hr on-site child care. Will this also be available for team members at TMMMS,Mississippi?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Rooster in Clinton, South Carolina

61 months ago

Very good question? Wish I asked during the interview. Very cool if they do have childcare! Does anyone know the answer to this or heard anything?

Pkhawk in Blue Springs, Mississippi

44 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at TMMMS?
As a team member starting pay is $15 per hr.
What do you like best about working at TMMMS? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

The health insuance is good. I have heard you get great bonuses but so far ours haven't been so great. They are based on three productivity variables. But I think its just because production just got started and the bonuses will grow with the company.

Pkhawk in Blue Springs, Mississippi

44 months ago

jasmom03 said: I read that TMMK, Kentucky, provides 24hr on-site child care . Will this also be available for team members at TMMMS,Mississippi?

Kentucky does but not Mississippi. I have been told by my GL that we probably won't get all the great conveniences as Kentucky. I hope he is wrong.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.