How to get a job at Taco Bell.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Do you work at Taco Bell? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Darice Jackson in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

88 months ago

I am trying to get into Taco bell as a Manager, I do have Experience in Management of Eleven years.How do i go about doing so. Thank You.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

squishy20 in Modesto, California

82 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Taco Bell? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

ok i work at taco bell as a manager now and soon i will be an assistant. I believe it really depends on the taco bell you are trying to get into..They are usually looking for managment candidates..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

SharonD615 in Huntsville, Alabama

67 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Taco Bell? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

I work at taco bell, and have for the past 2 years. i always went there to eat,so the GM was familiar with me. I turned in an application but didnt get a call for a long time. my boss is very forgetful so its important to call back to make sure they have reviwed ur application.

its good to have work experiance, but its best to be friendly. taco bell's policy is completely costomer centered. their goal is to influence every customer in a positive way in the 2.30 interaction time.

the job can get stressfull because situations can change very quickly. but as long as you keep the customers first you should do well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SharonD615 in Huntsville, Alabama

67 months ago

AlwaysSweet in Nowhere, Alabama said: My advice: Run while you still can.

I can admitt some taco bells in alabama are hell. it all depends on your GM and asst. GM. they set the tone for the store and mine are awesome!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.