Talecris Plasma Resources Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Talecris Plasma Resources?

What do you like best about working at Talecris Plasma Resources? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Delores Holland in Akron, Ohio

86 months ago

I was wondering what an RN's job discripion at Talecris is?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Caleb in Bloomington, Illinois

86 months ago

14.00 an hour in these parts. You will make plenty of overtime due to understaffing. Expect to work 12-13 hour days and NO less. Management is green and they allow personal relationships to get in the way of integrity. My advice is to go where you will be appreciated and where they give you enough time for a quality of life with your family instead at the bars to unwind with them...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

MissPriss in Killeen, Texas

74 months ago

what are the benefits working for talecis?
how long do you have to be employed with company before you receive the benefits?
How often are pay raises give?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

bandit dog

73 months ago

Talecris benefits are second to none. I will echo what someone else stated regarding the hours. If you enjoy being married to your job, then talecris is the place to work. Management does allow personal relationships to get in the way of being ethical and at times character and integrity are issues. However, the money for physician subs is ok. For an RN, I would look elsewhere the job you do is very mundane and boring to say the least. As it is production type enviroment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No Reply - Report abuse

done & gone in Mountain View, California

73 months ago

Blm, IL: As an Asst Mgr at Talecris I made $43 grand a year (40 hr week 22 an hr). Boil it down after overtime it came to 15 hours a day and once figured I made $8.50 an hr. The Mgment is unrefined, lie to save their buns, are quick to judge, and have inappropriate relations with the staff. Their is no professionalism among them. The Training Mgr continues (as last weeks reports) to hump each womans leg who walks in regardless if donor or employee. Last year he even took 2 of the women to strip club (Kappa) in the area. You must understand school or family is secondary to draining the blood out of someones arm. Personal development is all on paper to be QA'd

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

iulaanderson@hotmail.com in Columbus, Ohio

42 months ago

iulaanderson@hotmail.com in Columbus, Ohio said: what does this company have to offer medical assistants?

Im waiting for a responds

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

farmgirl in Fort Collins, Colorado

3 months ago

Does anyone know the working conditions at the Talecris in Glendale, AZ? I'm considering a phlebotomist position. Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.