Salaries @ Target

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

MegV in Mayfield, Kentucky

74 months ago

Hi All,

I am interviewing with Target Distribution for a Group Leader position. I am trying to find out as much as I can about their salary range for this position. If I get the job it would require a major move far away from family. Basically, before I go through all of the trouble of trying for this position I would like to know if it is going to pay within a range to make it worth my while. Any comments? If anyone can give me just a pay range that would be very helpful.
Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (38) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

John Doe123 in Collierville, Tennessee

73 months ago

did you ever find an answer? I have the same question/situation. Please reply to brooks904 at yahoo. thanks

RB

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Linda in Lansing, Michigan

25 months ago

Just wondering if either of you have any insight on this position - salary and, going back to the original post, would they offer a relocation package for this position? I would truly appreciate any info on this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Catatafish in Chino, California

25 months ago

I was hired as a ETL-AP in Southern California. For my particular county they started me off at 45k. In LA County they start off at 50K...I know you are asking about a Group Leader all I know is its waaaay more. Hope that is a good starting point. Prepare for High Turnover! I never met a manager or higher that was their longer than 2 years. there was about 15 people in my orientation class 6 have already been let go or quit including myself and those are only the ones I know about. Also both of my trainers were fired so go figure.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.