Tekmark Global Solutions News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does Tekmark Global Solutions stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

Get on the Train in Laurens, South Carolina

109 months ago

This is the most unprofessional company I have every workerd for. GET EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING,EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING in writitng!!!!!!! They will give you the run around every chance they can. No call back, refuse to answer the phone, false emails. I hope they go out of business soon. They are Terrible.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

J. Johnson in Schaumburg, Illinois

78 months ago

Tekmark is a company that will help you get closer to your dreams. I was fresh out of college, and it was so hard to find a job. Tekmark was there for me. I was struggling to feed myself. Tekmark was there for me. Dont find yourself posting advertisements of your qualifications on a jewel cork board...Tekmark will be there for you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

S. Patel in Horsham, Pennsylvania

78 months ago

J. Johnson in Schaumburg, Illinois said: Tekmark is a company that will help you get closer to your dreams. I was fresh out of college, and it was so hard to find a job. Tekmark was there for me. I was struggling to feed myself. Tekmark was there for me. Dont find yourself posting advertisements of your qualifications on a jewel cork board...Tekmark will be there for you

I completely agree with Mr. Johnson. Ive been working very closely with Tekmark, and they choose only the highest caliber of people. They are very considerate of your feelings, and will go to great lengths to please you financially. I would rate Tekmark 5 out of 5 cookies. OOOOO

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.