Teleperformance Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Teleperformance?

What do you like best about working at Teleperformance? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

anonymous, columbia sc

79 months ago

the starting pay at this location is $44 per day for 3 weeks. If you pass certain tests, then you are paid $8.50. If you make it pass this point, then you are paid 9.50 per hour. There is a very strict point system that gets many terminated. Labor laws concerning breaks are not enforced. There are benefits, but many are cheated out of them because their hours are routinely reduced making their work hours fall below the full-time guidelines.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (42) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

anonymous in Layton, Utah

22 months ago

Since Teleperformance works as a call center for many different clients, pay is based on which project you get assigned to. I started at $10.00/hour and was paid that even during 2 weeks of training. The project I was on had a lot of treats and incentive awards such as gift cards, cell phones and tablets. We were also allowed overtime (at time and a half) but were limited to 12 hours a day and have to take one day off a week so we could work up to 144 hours per pay period.

The point system for performance issues is strict and the cause of most people getting terminated. But it does not seem to be unfair as most points are removed after 30 days if you don't keep making the same mistakes. Attendance issues seem to be the most common cause of termination.

Benefits include health insurance and a 401k. They are not too bad, but not that great either. Promotions are possible and you only have to have worked there 90 days to apply, but I have found that a lot of qualified people do not apply since they can make more money with overtime then they would on a salary.

Overall, I would say how much you will enjoy a job with this company depends on what project you are working on.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

anonymous in Columbus, Ohio

14 months ago

salary ranges depending on the project, bonuses are rarely given to the average employee unless they are in management and there are usually no travel requirements.

the only good thing about working at teleperformance is being able to quit teleperformance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sue in Gary, Indiana

12 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Teleperformance?

What do you like best about working at Teleperformance? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Best I don't comment at this time about 'Teleperformance', since I wasn't included in the company survey, even though I've been employed at the Hobart,IN place since June 2011. Program I am in doesn't have bonuses and the hourly pay is minimum.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Sue in Gary, Indiana

12 months ago

Sue in Gary, Indiana said: Best I don't comment at this time about 'Teleperformance', since I wasn't included in the company survey, even though I've been employed at the Hobart,IN place since June 2011. Program I am in doesn't have bonuses and the hourly pay is minimum.

Depends on the program you are in and your title.I am just a rep, as far as I know. I started at $7.25/hr back in 2011. First yr anniversary I received a quarter raise.Haven't received nothing more since. They do offer insurance but with my income,I couldnt afford it. I don't how this 'Marketplace Coverage'is going to be a great benefit for people like me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.