What's the company culture at TeleTech?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at TeleTech?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at TeleTech?

Reply - Report abuse

Shae in Millersville, Missouri

89 months ago

Do not work here. They will tell you that the dress is casual at the interview, however, that's a lie. It's completely dependent on attendence (yours combined with everyone elses).. most of the time it is business casual. There is a lot of drama here, ALOT. Way too much in the way of personal politics influences management. It's a very uncomfortable place to work. If a supe, or a supe's favorite, decides to dislike you... you're pretty much screwed.. HR will make your life miserable as well.
The turn over is also incredibly high.. for good reason.
Do not work here if you have any other option.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Pibblybits in Keyport, Washington

83 months ago

Actually I need to disagree. Teletech has an extremely lax dress code. They care about quality associates. Also they care about time. I hate that, but hey, what can you do? Time is important, dress is not.

Of all the companies I've worked for, Teletech seems to care about intelligence the most. They want high IQ people. Of my associates we have a lot of really faded jeans, but a lot of incredibly smart folks. I'm happy with the population here. Just hating the time stamping.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

LE in Aurora, Colorado

44 months ago

Total confusion across the company, expect the corporate management to not care about the customers unless they can make money off of them. All people are disposiable if someone can make a few more bucks...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.