How to get a job at TeleTech@Home.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Do you work at TeleTech@Home? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Recent Applicant in Orlando, Florida

79 months ago

Their hiring process seems a little disorganized and deceptive to me...at least that was my experience. If they like your credentials, you get an email asking you to schedule an "interview" through their online system. The "interview" is actually a conference call which you dial into with about 30 other job applicants on the call. A recruiter gives a presentation about the company and the position, which takes about 30 minutes, and then one by one they schedule one-on-one interviews with each conference call attendee for a later date, which takes about another 15 minutes. They scheduled a phone interview with me saying that so-and-so would call at a such and such a date and such and such a time, and nobody called! And I was literally sitting next to my phone at the scheduled time. So I tried calling their recruiting department several times and kept getting voice mail until finally I spoke with a live person to find out what happened. The customer service person said there had been a scheduling error and that someone would call to reschedule. Nobody called. I then get another automated email asking me to reschedule for yet another conference call. So I waited until the end of yet another conference call (which had about 10 people on the call) to schedule yet another interview. They were scheduling with everyone for August 13th. Then, today (Aug 7th), six days before my interview I get an email saying that they have decided to "pursue other candidates." My assumption is that they had interviewed the first batch of people and met their quota, but why would they waste people's time giving presentations and scheduling interviews with a whole bunch of new job candidates if they don't even plan to interview or hire them? Seems a little deceptive to me...

Anyway, FYI, starting pay is $9.25. Its a part-time W2 position, 20-30 hours a week. Shifts are 4-6 hours long, 5 days a week. You have to be available evenings, weekends & holidays. Inbound calls for ISPs & retailers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (48) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.