How to get a job at Tenet Health.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

Do you work at Tenet Health? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Bev. in Memphis, Tennessee

88 months ago

I have worked for them in the past and now is trying to go back since I quit with notice and good intent.

I'm finding out that my best luck is working along with the Facility Recruiter: She has set up interviews for me, the only thing I have to rememb to keep touching basis with her because she's always busy.

So rather than to try to get a job placement on your own...I would highly reccomend a Recruiting Officer who works on behalf of the company.

I've heard others complain how hard it is to get on with Tenet. Guess it all about who you know or what you know to do to get results.

Hope this helps,

Bev.
www.freedomathometeam.com/40416148
www.MyBenefitsPlus.com/40416148

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Laurie

87 months ago

Bev. in Memphis, Tennessee said: I have worked for them in the past and now is trying to go back since I quit with notice and good intent.

I'm finding out that my best luck is working along with the Facility Recruiter: She has set up interviews for me, the only thing I have to rememb to keep touching basis with her because she's always busy.

So rather than to try to get a job placement on your own...I would highly reccomend a Recruiting Officer who works on behalf of the company.

I've heard others complain how hard it is to get on with Tenet. Guess it all about who you know or what you know to do to get results.

Hope this helps,

Bev.
www.freedomathometeam.com/40416148
www.MyBenefitsPlus.com/40416148

Bev, Do you know any pharmacists who may be interested in a work at home position?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

87 months ago

Laurie said: Bev, Do you know any pharmacists who may be interested in a work at home position?

Hi, Smart You...Sounds like you are niching/targeting your audience of prospects...very good! I am starting to do that as well, it is so much easier and smarter to key in on a particular group than to try appealing to a wide audience of prospects...now that's what I call leveraging.

To answer, your question No I don't know of any pharmacist. What type of opp do you have?

However, I do know of a couple of great network groups that will allow you to highly market your service. One is only twenty-five dollars(life-time membership with great marketing avenues that will soar your profits). The other one I know of is absolutely free. You might already have heard of these...I don't know but I highly reccomend these 2 services to my friends.

To your Success!

Bev.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Laurie in Buford, Georgia

87 months ago

Bev Thanks for your comment and suggestions.Here is a description of the position in Memphis just in case you run across anyone. Pharmacy in Memphis is now hiring Pharmacists to work from home. Part time or full time. The work is all phone and computer work. Direct patient contact over the phone. Physician consulting.

This company has recently grown from distributing 15 specialty drugs to over 150 specialty drugs.

Mail order/Specialty Pharmacy looking for Pharmacists interested in working from home in Tennessee.

You must live and be licensed in Tennessee.

Use your clinical knowledge. This position is computer based. Lots of phone work consulting with Patients and Physicians.

Salary: $95k-$100k and a full, comprehensive benefits package plus sign on bonus.

Shifts: You have to work a particular shift and that will be the shift that you work all the time. You do not have autonomy to work whenever you want, but you can pick the shift that works best for you. The available shifts are: 6:30a-3:30p, 8a-5p or 10a-7p with a shift differential for the 10a-7p shift.

There are part time positions available with a minimum of 20 hours required, 22 hours gets you part time benefits. You will also need to work a specific shift all the time.

There is a 3 week initial training in Nashville and Memphis.

For Pharmacists that want part time: They have to work a minimum of 20 hrs. They become eligible for PT benefits at 24 hrs. The PT hrs are between 7a 9p. They will need to work with the hiring manager to confirm the hrs that they will work. Once the hrs are agreed upon, they will be responsible for working that shift.

We do offer a $1,000 referral fee for any candidate that is referred to us if we place them with one of our clients. Have a great day!

Laurie Burden

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

87 months ago

Sure...Okay if you can give me an official name for your company and location and phone number. I will need more info. and credentials to promote this offer to friends...you see anytime you are passing referrals you are also passing a bit of your own credibility and reliance along, if you know what I mean.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Endless Apps in Roswell, Georgia

29 months ago

There are no jobs at Tenet. It is a joke.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jupiterjsn@aol.com in Okeechobee, Florida

3 months ago

Ive been looking for cna work keep sending in applications no one replied can you help me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.