What's the company culture at Tenet Health?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Tenet Health?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Tenet Health?

Reply - Report abuse

I in San Juan Capistrano, California

87 months ago

At the Anaheim office it was casual - as in guys wear khakis and polos. No button up shirts here, no suits. But then again a large portion of the office was like a call center, so that could explain things. I found it depended on your position and whether or not you needed to interact with outsiders. Because the majority of workers had flexible hours, I found myself quite possibly the last person leaving even at 5:15. Somewhat surprising, but again depends on your position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

5 yrs in Mission Viejo, California

84 months ago

Host said: Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Tenet Health?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Tenet Health?

Typical Hospital environment. Closed toed shoes, nothing that really stands out. Dressy if you are administration or scrubs if you have direct patient contact. Band Aides over any "abnormal piercings".

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.