How to get a job at The Coca-Cola Company.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

Do you work at The Coca-Cola Company? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

mflglm101010@gmail.com in Atwater, California

14 months ago

I just applied for a CSR position in Atwater, Merced, Fresno etc. Are there really "call centers" in these areas for Coca Cola?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

boncrawford1@aol.com in Lake Saint Louis, Missouri

12 months ago

Do you have to use social networks to get a job at Coca-Cola ? I dont use them and I cant seem to get any kind of anwsers about a career. I'applied to no avail.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

manny197524@gmail.com in Orlando, Florida

10 months ago

Waheed in Simi Valley, California said: Pls can anyone help me get job here....

can anyone help me a jop at coca cola i need a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Marvinhawkins713@gmail.com in Rockford, Illinois

10 months ago

Please give me some feed back on my application I thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

theguy in Houston, Texas

2 months ago

Just to help out people wanting merchandising careers. If you want to get a job with coke it helps if you have experience working as a stocker on a grocery crew. You will find out most of the merchandiser have had that experience. It's what they are looking for working safely until finished and meeting deadlines. Also working holidays and weekends. Stocking experience is really on the top of their list for merchandising jobs. As for sales..if you have had any previous experience as an account manager even out of the soft drink field you can still get hired with never having merchandised the product. I've seen people who have had neither get hired in sales with a bachelor degree in business or the sort. Seems like most of the cokes merchandisers I know make around 32-35k a year. Hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.