How to get a job at The Crown Group.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Do you work at The Crown Group? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

mj4ever in Waterloo, Iowa

52 months ago

Host said: Do you work at The Crown Group? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

I did work at the crown group in waterloo iowa. that was the worst job
I ever had.the previous place I worked for was bought out from the crown group. crown promised nothing would change. they lied. hours were changing left and right as they saw fit. They have been doing everything in their power for people to quit. normal hours were 2pm-10pm, then they changed it to 10 hr shifts. then it was 12 hr shifts . crown also now wants people to work till all work is done no matter what time that is. managers also will insult you if you have a problem. crown thinks they are the golden job which they are not. they favor 1st shift no matter what. if you have the unfortunate to work 2nd shift you are screwd. you won't get your regular breaks in fact they try to get you to take short breaks. All they want is cabs , cabs, cabs they don't care who they lose in the the process. if you are unfortunate to work in the cab department you are so screwd.. take my advice go to cedar falls iowa metokote.This is coming from someone that made almost $15 an hr. The last day I worked the whole cab department walked out and quit. do not apply. you will regret it. for the samr work metokote is a better choice. the crown group doesn't treat employees right. the crown group will make promises but do the oposite. warning don't appy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.