The Dallas Standard, Inc. Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at The Dallas Standard, Inc.?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

job seeker in Irving, Texas

9 months ago

There are two interviews, there is the preliminary phone interview and then a face to face interview. As far as questions they're interested in finding out if you're interested in promotions. For the first 3-6 months working there you will be promoting various products through Sam's Club and Costco. Some might feel over qualified but the incentive is that you'll advance fairly quickly from a marketing assistant position to a managerial position. I decided not to pursue the job after the phone interview as it wasn't what I was looking for, particularly the 3-6 month promotional period.However they did say that a lot of time would be spent training/in classes so there are opportunities to learn some different skill sets which might be nice for someone who's looking to improve on them. Definitely the pros are quick advancement and training, but the con would be the promotional period not that there is anything wrong with it, it's just that some might feel that all their skills aren't being used at their fullest potential. From the people I spoke to it seems like a very friendly and cheerful work environment!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.