How to get a job at The Hertz Corporation.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

Do you work at The Hertz Corporation? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

TCBrock82@AOL.com in Naples, Florida

19 months ago

Who do I contact regarding Corp. jobs coming to Estero, FL.
I live in Naples, FL 334102 and very much interested in a job.

Are applications and interviews available at this time??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

michael ware in Lawrenceville, Georgia

13 months ago

Dont let this company fool you, they are the worst to work for & are always looking for a way to work you to death & pay you nothing. managememnt are idiots sending people in from atlanta & knows absolutely nothing about manageing peopleor fleets.read your contract, & you will find you have NO RIGHTS WHATSOEVER.Slick tires, bad maintenance, & filthy cars. go to enterprise.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

n/a in Brooklyn, New York

13 months ago

Host said: Do you work at The Hertz Corporation? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

my question is why would you want to work for hertz. this company does not care about their employees.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

n/a in Brooklyn, New York

13 months ago

michael ware in Lawrenceville, Georgia said: Dont let this company fool you, they are the worst to work for & are always looking for a way to work you to death & pay you nothing. managememnt are idiots sending people in from atlanta & knows absolutely nothing about manageing peopleor fleets.read your contract , & you will find you have NO RIGHTS WHATSOEVER.Slick tires, bad maintenance, & filthy cars. go to enterprise.

this company is truly awful.. the day i started working is the day i started looking for a job. after 40 hrs you are only going home with about 274 a wk.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

poorboy cat in Ocala, Florida

10 months ago

I AGREE THEY TREAT YOU TO DEATH THEES NO TREAMWORK NO RIGHTS BULLY YOU TREAT YOU LIKE A NO BODY MAKE YOU CLEAN CARS IM A TRANSPORTER FILTHY CARS, PETS HAIR INSIDE I DON'T EVEN MAKE 200WK. MANAGER GOT FIRED SCARE YOU TO QUIT NO RIGHTS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Shawn in Tempe, Arizona

7 months ago

So I am currently looking at joining the rental car industry but I am hearing some horror stories about damn near every company that is hiring. I get that most rental car jobs must suck, but I have heard some crazy stuff! Crap like off-the-clock work, unpaid overtime, no lunches or breaks? This is asinine if these companies get away with stuff like that. Can anyone vouch for this?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.