How to get a job at The University of Chicago.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you work at The University of Chicago? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Sky in Chicago Heights, Illinois

48 months ago

I have several years excellent experience in legal, customer service, and secretarial; and have been trying to get on with UC university or hospital for several years with no success. My best guess is one would have to know someone to get in.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Katie Cihak in Chicago, Illinois

22 months ago

Greetings,

I have taken an interest in the position located online, about support opportunities with your company. My ambition is to make a difference with my work experience and really take it to the next level. I am a diligent hard worker, who possesses a keen sense of humor. I ensure that my enthusiasm will bring a new dynamic to your work place. My efficiency and energetic personality makes me a reliable and caring resource to any employer. I am dedicated to accuracy and multi-tasking, and view challenges as an opportunity to learn. I have always had a strong work ethic and determination to get the job done and meet deadlines. I graduated from Cambridge College, with a Master’s degree. Since then, I have continued to study pursuing a career path in various avenues in education. I have also recently completed a Physical Science and Language Arts Degree to further my learning. My last position was with Chicago Public schools where I assisted a team of talented teaches included handling all materials orders for the next fiscal year. I appreciate your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Katie Cihak
katie.cihak@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.