The Vons Companies Inc. Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at The Vons Companies Inc.?

What do you like best about working at The Vons Companies Inc.? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Arthur T Arimento in Altadena, California

15 months ago

I like the high level of respect and assistance displayed at all the stores I have visited.I also like the promo on internet for various store deals . There are many reasons like dry cleaning drop off , western union service , wells Fargo banks in many stores and also the bonus points for gasoline at Chevron stations in many areas.I also made some friends as I visited Vons. over the past few years and all employees are in agreement" That customer service is paramount ".I too agree. I also realize they carry the best meat cuts in town.I recently decided to live in the Pasadena area as my daughter just delivered a healthy happy young man , so I'm not going any where until my grandson is headed to college . I am also a Narconon detox counselor in LA area and certified supervisor .So as you see i care very much about our children. I hope you will consider my application .Sincerely Arthur.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Arthur T Arimento in Altadena, California

15 months ago

Im sorry I didn't realize the location in Altadena is too far for my commute ,I would very much lie to work at the Glendale Store when available , thank you again Arthur

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.