Thomson Reuters Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Thomson Reuters?

What do you like best about working at Thomson Reuters? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

SHARONBLEWITT in ALLEN, Texas

67 months ago

Thank you for reaching out to me with this informative communication.

I continue to be very interested in a position at Thomson Reuters in the Dallas area. I feel the culture, work ethic and skills required are a very close match with the counsultative career positions I have as a Strategic Client Relationship Manager.

Please continue to forward appropiate opportunities to me.. May I ask for you to reach me via phone as an insured step I have recieved the most recent relevant opportunity.

Sharon Blewitt
Strategic Client Relationship Manager

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

takeme2theballpark in California

62 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Thomson Reuters?

The people - are great (co-workers) and the job is fun but poorly trained managers can pretty much kill the deal.

Starting Slaray will depend on what you do and where you live. If you have a JD and you live in Fl - example 50- 60 base. Sales people make 60- 100,000 (base salary) Travel depends on where you live. It can be up to 60% if you are in a small - mid size city.

Bonus - is possiable and it is pretty much all over the board. Sales - if your base is 80,000 - you can expect to make 130,000 in a year if you meet your numbers. If you dont - your gone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.